Montreal Institute for Palliative Care
This community of practice is brought to you by the Montreal Institute for Palliative Care in partnership with the Palliative Home-Care Society of Greater Montreal.
Being a healthcare worker can be as challenging as it is rewarding. We invite you to join us for this series of informative workshops where you can learn, exchange ideas and connect with others who may have stories that resonate with your own.
This 5 part series is free to join and runs from September 2022 to June 2023 and covers the following topics:
- Self-Care and Compassion Fatigue (English): session took place on September 22, 2022
- End of Life Care for Different Diagnoses (French): session took place on November 28, 2022
- Serious Illness Conversations (English): session took place on February 16, 2023
- Methadone: Indications and Implications in Palliative Care (French): session took place on May 18, 2023
- Palliative Sedation (English): June 16, 2023 from 12 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. ET
For more information, please contact Nicole Lapointe at firstname.lastname@example.org