Montreal Institute for Palliative Care
Being a family caregiver can be as challenging as it is rewarding. If you are a family caregiver looking after someone with a chronic illness, please join in to this series of six monthly informative conversations. Their team has a wide range of expertise in caring with compassion, supporting family members, and managing illness. This is an excellent forum to learn, exchange ideas, and connect with others who may have caregiving stories that resonate with your own.
This 6 part series is free to join and runs from October 2022 to March 2023 and covers the following topics:
- Family Caregivers and Advanced Care Planning (English): October 20, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
- Living and Palliative Care: Implications for Family Caregivers (English): November 17, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
- Family Caregivers Palliative Care: Caring for Self When Caring for Others (English): December 15, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
- Transitions in Palliative Care: Symptom Management and Psychosocial Support (English): January 19, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
- What Now?: Family Member Grief and Bereavement (English): February 23, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
- Family Support in Palliative Care, Helping Children Cope (English): March 23, 2022 from 5–6:30 p.m. ET.
For more information, please contact Nicole Lapointe at firstname.lastname@example.org