Sessions will be running from November 2022–November 2023
Come be a part of the Palliative Care Heart Disease Community of Practice! Connect with colleagues from across Canada with a shared interest in integrating a palliative care approach for individuals with advanced heart failure.
This COP is ideal for interprofessional palliative care clinicians with an interest in heart disease and heart specialists with a passion for palliative care.
Members of this COP will have the opportunity to meet every 2 months with a panel of experts in the field to engage in case discussions and explore topics such as symptom management and models of care (including home care, hospice, and palliative care units).
Session dates are listed below (topics tbd):
- November 16, 2022 from 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- January 18, 2023 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- March 15, 2023 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- May 17, 2023 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- September 20, 2023 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- November 15, 2023 12–1:00 p.m. ET
Register for this community of practice via Pallium Central and you’ll receive reminder emails and access links before each Session.
- Click here to visit Pallium Central and login or create an account
- Select Heart Disease Community of Practice
- Type in the enrollment key: HEART22
The first series for this Community of Practice wrapped up in April 2022. To view topics that were covered and accompanying slides, Click here.