The Palliative Care Journal Watch is an ongoing series led by subject matter experts from McMaster University and Queen’s University. Sessions explore key topics in the latest palliative care literature, with a focus on practice change and systems design.
Dr. José Pereira, Dr. Leonie Herx, and special guests provide context on the articles and key topics identified in the literature.
Each session is accredited by the College of Family Physicians of Canada for up to 1 Mainpro+ credit.
- November 20, 2023 from 12–1:00 p.m. ET
- January 15, 2024 from 12–1:00 p.m. ET
Register once for all Journal Watch sessions via Pallium Central and you’ll receive reminder emails before each one, including the links to access the session.
- Click here to visit Pallium Central and login or create an account
- Select Palliative Care Journal Watch
- Type in the enrollment key: PCJW
Now available wherever you get your podcasts!
You can listen to past episodes on the Palliative Care Journal Watch podcast. Subscribe wherever you get your podcasts.