Sessions were held from June 2023 to December 2023.
Come be a part of the Spiritual Care Community of Practice!
This community of practice is centred around the understanding and application of spiritual health and its diverse meanings within the context of palliative and bereavement care.
The goal of this community is to create a space for healthcare professionals, systems leaders, spiritual care practitioners, and psychospiritual therapists to come together and deepen their understanding of spirituality in palliative and bereavement care. This series will help build on foundational knowledge they’ve acquired and allow them to share and communicate their experiences and support each other’s understanding and caring for the spiritual needs of palliative and bereavement care clients, friends and families.
This series will be made up of 5 sessions that will be delivered bimonthly and will cover a broad range of topics. Each session will point learners to relevant resources for further study and practice supporting the topic covered.
Session dates are listed below:
- Introduction: session was held on June 28, 2023.
- Supporting Existential Reflection and Meaning-Making Part 1: session was held on September 19, 2023
- Supporting Existential Reflection and Meaning-Making Part 2: session was held on October 25, 2023
- Spirituality of Grief and Bereavement: session was held on November 22, 2023
- Reinventing Ritual, Narrative Presence, and the Spiritual Nature of the Grief Journey: session was held on December 13, 2023.
Register for this community of practice via Pallium Central and you’ll receive reminder emails and access links before each session.
- Click here to visit Pallium Central and login or create an account
- Select Spiritual Care COP
- Type in the enrollment key: SPIRITUAL23