Do you see room for improvement in how your long-term care home provides a palliative approach to care? Register now to join the Long-Term Care Quality Improvement Community of Practice (COP). This COP will be led by a team of subject matter experts with a passion for quality improvement and long-term care.
Using an all-learn, all-teach approach, members of this collaborative will provide input on quality improvement toolkits that will support the implementation of palliative care-related quality improvement initiatives in the context of long-term care. Once these toolkits have been published, members of the COP will have the opportunity to meet regularly to receive ongoing support from their peers while they implement these initiatives.
Sessions dates and times are listed below:
- Palliative Care Quality Improvement Opportunities in the Long-Term Care Setting: session took place on February 6, 2023
- Introduction to the QUIC Toolkit: A Resource to Support the Implementation of Palliative Care Quality Improvement Initiatives in Long-Term Care: April 17, 2023 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET
- Evolution of the QUIC Toolkit and Opportunities to Receive Ongoing Support and Mentorship: September 11, 2023 from 2:00 to 3:00 p.m. ET
Interested in becoming a part of this COP? Follow the instructions below:
- Click here to visit Pallium Central and login or create an account
- Select Long-Term Care Quality Improvement COP
- Type in the enrollment key: LTCQI
Looking for core fundamental training on the palliative care approach?
The Palliative Care ECHO Project does not replace core fundamental training on the palliative care approach. Pallium Canada offers an interprofessional course for health care professionals working in long-term care and nursing homes that teaches the essential practical knowledge, attitudes, and skills to provide a palliative care approach. Learn more about LEAP Long-Term Care.