This community of practice is led by a team of subject matter experts with a passion for quality improvement and long-term care. Using an all-learn, all-teach approach, members of this collaborative will provide input on quality improvement toolkits that will support the implementation of palliative care-related quality improvement initiatives in the context of long-term care. Once these toolkits have been published, members of the COP will have the opportunity to meet regularly to receive ongoing support from their peers while they implement these initiatives.
This series was made up of three sessions that took place from February to September 2023.
Find recordings and slides from our past sessions here.
Palliative Care Quality Improvement Opportunities in the Long-Term Care Setting
- Serious Illness Conversation Guide
- Quality Palliative Care in Long-Term Care: Self-Assessment Checklist
- Quality Improvement Condensed (QUIC) toolkit
- The Goals-of-Care Conversation: A Best-Practice, Step-By-Step Approach
- Time to Talk: Encouraging Serious Illness Conversations
- Approaches to Goals of Care Discussions: Resources for healthcar eproviders